Fen Road, Heighington, LN4
- Idyllic Non-Estate Detached Bungalow
- Semi-Rural Position In Highly Sought After Village
- Approx. 0.5 acre Plot
- Landscaped Gardens To Front & Rear
- Double Garage & Workshop
- Driveway Parking for Multiple Vehicles
- No Onward Chain
- Potential Building Plot (Subject To Planning)
- EPC Rating - E, Council Tax Band - E
Accessed via an 'In-Out' Driveway the property and plot have ample parking for multiple vehicles to the front aspect. The versatile internal accommodation currently comprises: Entrance Hallway, Lounge with wood burner, Dining Room, fitted farmhouse style Kitchen and Utility Room with WC off. An internal door leads from the Kitchen to a further Hallway with doors leading to four well-proportioned Bedrooms as well as Family Bathroom.
The property benefits from being located on an ideal plot which has been measured to approx. 0.5 acres with landscaped gardens to rear and side as well as potential for development (STP). There is a further Workshop/Studio as well as a Double Garage with electric roller doors and a stand-alone Garden Room to benefit the purchaser.
The property and its grounds are being sold with the added benefit of having No Onward Chain and an internal viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the space, location and potential on offer.
18' 3" x 15' 5" (5.56m x 4.7m)
13' 0" x 10' 7" (3.96m x 3.23m)
25' 2" x 11' 11" (7.67m x 3.63m)
12' 0" x 5' 10" (3.66m x 1.78m)
12' 11" x 12' 0" (3.94m x 3.66m)
12' 3" x 11' 8" (3.73m x 3.56m)
12' 3" x 9' 5" (3.73m x 2.87m)
9' 8" x 7' 5" (2.95m x 2.26m)
12' 4" x 7' 6" (3.76m x 2.29m)
18' 10" x 18' 0" (5.74m x 5.49m)
17' 3" x 16' 11" (5.26m x 5.16m)
Fen Road, Heighington, LN4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Pygott and Crone have been established since 1991, originally founded with one office in Sleaford, the company now covers the whole of Lincolnshire, more recently expanding into Nottinghamshire and working throughout the UK within certain specialist departments.
The company is a mixed practice covering Residential Sales, Financial Services, Auction, Residential and Commercial Letting, Commercial and Professional valuation, Surveying, Land and New Homes. Our specialist teams are happy to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LIR220571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.