Trem Elai, Penarth
- Modern Luxury Apartment
- Fifth Floor
- Large Balcony With Panoramic Views
- One Double Bedroom
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- Ideal First Time Buyers
A superbly presented fifth floor apartment to show home standard with balcony off lounge with panoramic views across the Marina ,Penarth and the Vale. There is one double bedroom lounge with open plan kitchen and bathroom, allocated secure parking. Ideal for the first time buyer.
A superbly presented fifth floor apartment situated in this popular development in Penarth with panoramic views across the Marina, Penarth and the Vale of Glamorgan. The apartment is presented to showhome standard throughout and enjoys fitted kitchen one double bedroom and lounge with large balcony around the apartment with spectacular views. The property is ideal for the first time buyer. Viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Enter into communal hallway with stairs and lifts to all floors. Letter boxes for all apartments.
Enter into apartment with doors to all rooms. Double cupboard housing gas central boiler and plumbing for washing machine. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
Lounge 14' x 11' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.38m )
Superbly presented lounge with full length upvc windows to front and side with fantastic views and sliding patio door onto balcony. Fitted carpet,radiator TV aerial point. Open plan into kitchen .
Kitchen 7' 11" x 6' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units with concealed lighting. with slate effect worktop surfaces. Appliances included are extractor hood,gas hob and electric oven. Built in fridge freezer. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps.
Bedroom 14' 5" x 8' 11" ( 4.39m x 2.72m )
Double bedroom with upvc window to rear with wide views across Penarth and the Vale. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
White suite comprises paneled bath with shower over and folding shower door. Low level wc and wash hand basin. Tiled vanity shelf. Dual shaving socket. Chrome radiator.
Allocated parking space with gated security car park. Visitor parking available .
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Trem Elai, Penarth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cogan Station0.3 miles
- Dingle Road Station0.3 miles
- Penarth Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Penarth Allen & Harris office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Penarth
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR105247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.