Victoria Road, Hebden Bridge, HX7
- Sought after location
- deceptively spacious property
Located in the sought after area of Hebden Bridge with an abundance of local shops and amenities, this close knit community offers a wonderful place in which to live. This property benefits from being set back away from the river alleviating the risk of flooding. Tucked away on a friendly row of houses, it is a nice and peaceful area. Just a short walk from popular restaurants, bars and local shops and attractions as well as beautiful parks and canal side walks.
Well renowned as one of the most quirky, vibrant and LGBTQ friendly towns around, both communities and properties here are full of character. Whilst there is no garden to maintain, it is possible to sit out on the front with planters on the windowsill and take in the fresh air and surrounding views.
Presented to a high standard throughout the light and airy stone terrace property offers a wonderful living space with a feature fireplace made from locally reclaimed timbers and a stable door to the front. The galley kitchen is a beautiful feature of ths home with light entering through a large window and ample work surface and cupboard space.
To the first floor a double bedroom features a period fireplace with storage space and a useful utility room. The family bathroom is well presented with a bathtub and overhead shower.
The top floor is home to the master bedroom and fully tiled ensuite which benefits from a large shower and is finished to an excellent standard.
To discover more of what this property has to offer please contact us to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Victoria Road, Hebden Bridge, HX7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hebden Bridge Station0.6 miles
- Mytholmroyd Station1.7 miles
- Todmorden Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we're turning the industry on its head - and we're making it simple, transparent and FREE.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we've taken the stress out of selling your home. From valuation and marketing to negotiating you the best offer, our team is by your side every step of the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS145515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.