328 High Street, Sutton, SM1
- No Chain
- Modern and cosey apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Open plan lounge/diner/kitchen
- Private balcony with spectacular view
- Lift access
- Sought after location in the heart of Sutton
- Close to excellent schools
- Close to transport and local amenities
NO CHAIN! This well-presented two double bedrooms, two bathrooms fourth floor apartment is a perfect home for family! Located on the doorstep of Sutton High Street, the property offers easy access to many shops, restaurants, amenities, outstanding schools, and is just a short walk to Sutton Common and Sutton train station.
Upon entrance to the property, you are greeted by a welcoming hallway with ample storage and the main living space to your right, an airy and bright open plan living/kitchen/dining with incredible floor to ceiling windows providing a remarkable view. The lovely west-facing balcony is a secluded outside space to relax in. The kitchen is fully equipped with integrated appliances and storage cupboards.
On the left of the hallway are the two bedrooms. The master bedroom with en-suite and a built-in wardrobe, while the second bedroom is at a tremendous size which can suits all your needs. The family bathroom is a spacious 3-piece with shower over bath.
It is a home with convenient location and excellent room sizes, perfect for first time buyers and with high rental value for investors! Call to book your viewing now!
Kitchen / Reception
4.05m x 7.14m
1.71m x 3.38m
2.84m x 5.52m
3.03m x 4.37m
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
328 High Street, Sutton, SM1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sutton Common Station0.4 miles
- West Sutton Station0.5 miles
- Sutton (Surrey) Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Belvoir is one of the UK's leading property management and letting agents. We offer a specialist service in residential lettings, properties to let, buy-to-let and property rental for tenants and landlords with offices in England, Ireland and Scotland.
With an extensive selection of property to rent including houses, homes, city flats, studio flats and apartments Belvoir Lettings has property available to suit every requirement.
Belvoir’s service covers the entire property rental
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir Sales, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.