Queens Lane, Eynsham
- Four bedroom detached home
- Private drive with parking
- Utility room
- Downstairs shower room
- Enclosed south facing rear garden
- Agricultural land / garden
The property comprises lavish entrance hall, downstairs shower room, fitted kitchen with appliances and kitchen island. Doors from kitchen and side leading to utility/boot room and ground floor bedroom. There is a cosy living room with log burner and stone surround, opening to dining room with French doors to enclosed rear garden. The first floor has three generous bedrooms, hallway with space for a desk and large storage with double doors, bathroom with double shower and loft access. Externally there is ample off road parking, side access to generous enclosed rear garden with garden room, currently used as a workshop, but could make an ideal home office. A side access gate to a shared footpath allows access to a second plot which is being used as an orchard, with a range of fruit trees and vegetables.
Positioned within a conservation area, the village retains its charm and history. Whilst a peaceful spot of Oxfordshire, Eynsham has cafes, local shops and pubs within walking distance. Other facilities include recreational parks, GP surgery, pharmacy, post office, off-licence and butcher. There is a highly regarded primary and secondary school within the village. Eynsham is a well connected village offering a 24 hour bus service between Eynsham and Oxford and train links to London for further educational and job opportunities.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Queens Lane, Eynsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hanborough Station3.1 miles
- Combe Station3.6 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Cherry Picked Residential specialise in residential sales within Oxfordshire and surrounding areas. With the vision of combining the best online services in conjunction with the personal client experience, quality and local knowledge of a traditional estate agency. The company was founded in 2017 with the ethos of, never compromise on service. We endeavour to provide a transparent and tailored service in each and every aspect of our practice.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11408730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cherry Picked Residential, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.