Rutland Road, Goole
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Ask agent
- Semi Detached House
- Unfurnished Property
- Medium Sized Garden
- Driveway Parking Available
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- Close to Motorway Links
- Close to Local Amenities
- Gas Central Heating
Jigsaw Letting are pleased to welcome to the market this three bedroom semi detached property located within walking distance from the town centre of Goole. This property consists of a large entrance hallway, modern fitted kitchen, open plan lounge with ample of space for a dining area, family bathroom with shower over the bath, two spacious double bedrooms and a further third single bedroom. The property also benefits from an enclosed rear garden and ample of driveway parking, gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The property is also in an ideal location for commute to Hull, York, Leeds and via M62.
Energy Performance Rating - D
Council Tax Band B (Approx. £1617.53PA)
Additional fees apply for this property and are as follows; 1 weeks rent holding fee for each property. Please note, the holding fee is deductible from the first month`s rent on the property if successful. There will also be a bond for the property equal to 5 weeks rent which will be held for the duration of the tenancy with the DPS. Go to, or call for more details
Please note that the council tax band for the property has either been advised by the landlord or we have sought from online resources. Whilst we endeavour to ensure our details are accurate and reliable, we strongly advise to make further enquiries before continuing.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Rutland Road, Goole
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goole Station0.7 miles
- Saltmarshe Station2.5 miles
- Howden Station3.5 miles
About the agent
NO LANDLORD ADMIN OR SET UP FEES
We offer an unrivaled award winning property management and tenant find service with no set up or admin fees.RECOGNISED FOR A GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
For the 5th Year
we were proudly awarded Best Overall Branch of the Year Gold 2021 with special recognition from All Agents.MULTIPLE AWARD WINNING
We have been proudly recognised for a number of years winning the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31542805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jigsaw Letting, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.