Midland Road, Wellingborough
- Next to Wellingborough Train station
- Full planning permission for one commercial unit
- Walking distance to the town centre
The property boarders Wellingborough's redeveloped main line train station and is also just a short walk from the town centre. The project has already been started which extends the granted planning permission for a further 7 years. The plans can be found on Wellingborough Councils planning website WP/18/00240/FUL..
For further information please call hawksbys on !!!
BrochuresMidland Road, WellingboroughBrochure
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Midland Road, Wellingborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wellingborough Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Making The Difference For You.....................
Hawksbys established in 2001 as Martin Hawksby "The Right Estate Agent" is a forward thinking, leading independent business based in the heart of Wellingborough, serving Wellingborough and surrounding villages."Service & People You Trust"
Two words represent hawksbys better than any others,
'Service & Trust'. You can trust hawksbys with your most valuable
assets with over 50+ years com
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31546283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawksbys, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.