Hamilton Road, Dollis Hill
- Let available date:
- £1,500A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- One Bedroom
- 250ft From Dollis Hill Station
- Available Early August
- Fully Furnished
- Private Garden
- Lounge With Balcony
- Pet Friendly
- Modern Bathroom With Jacuzzi Bath
- Modern Kitchen
- Close To Amenities
The property is offered as pet friendly and fully furnished while boasting a private garden, large lounge with balcony, double glazed windows, modern kitchen and bathroom with jacuzzi bath.
Located in a sought after residential area providing immediate access to local shops including a convenience store, vegetable stand, pharmacy and takeaway. You also have Gladstone Park just 0.2 miles away and Willesden Green 0.7 miles.
Available early August on a two year tenancy.
BrochuresHamilton Road, Dollis HillBrochure
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Hamilton Road, Dollis Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dollis Hill Station0.1 miles
- Neasden Station0.5 miles
- Willesden Green Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Our award-winning service opens more doors...
Since we opened the door to our first office in 1991, Daniels Estate Agents has rapidly become one of the leading, independently owned estate agents and letting agents in the NW10, NW6, NW2, W10, HA0, HA1, HA9, UB6 & UB5 areas. Selected as one of the best agents in the U.K., as well as winning awards for customer care, we believe our success lies in an ongoing commitment to maintaining a level of customer satisfaction that is exceptional i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31547169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniels, Willesden Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.