Burghley Drive, Kidderminster
- THREE BEDROOM
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- NO CHAIN
- MUST BE VIEWED
***THREE BEDROOM***DETACHED BUNGALOW***NO CHAIN***CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION***LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN***LARGE PLOT***MUST BE VIEWED
A large three bedroom detached bungalow with no upward chain in a quiet cul-de-sac location in the town of Kidderminster! The internal accommodation comprises of entrance porch, entrance hallway, three bedrooms, wc, family bathroom, kitchen and lounge/dining area. The external benefits from front driveway, rear garden with shed. This property is a large plot and low maintenance so must be viewed. Call Today to arrange your viewing!
Driveway with covered carport and step up to front door.
Wooden glazed door to front, built-in storage cupboard, wall light and glazed door to hallway.
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, gas central heated radiator, tiled floor and door to cloakroom.
Window to front aspect, ceiling light, wc and wash hand basin.
Lounge Diner 24' 4" x 12' 11" ( 7.42m x 3.94m )
Three double glazed windows to side aspect, double glazed patio doors to side aspect skylight, two ceiling lights, wall lights, two gas central heated radiators, air conditioning unit, electric fire and additional door to garden.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 7' 11" ( 4.04m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window and door to side aspect, range of wall and base units sink with mixer tap, extractor fan, hob, double oven, cupboard housing washing machine and tumble dryer and tiled floor.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 9' 4" ( 4.14m x 2.84m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, further double glazed window to side aspect, spot lights, loft hatch, two wall lights, air conditioning unit and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, skylight, wall light, two built-in storage cupboards and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 1" ( 2.54m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window and door to rear aspect, wall light and gas central heated radiator.
Skylight, spotlights, wall lights, wc, vanity wash hand basin, bath, shower cubicle, tiled splashbacks and gas central heated radiator.
Patio area, steps to further patio, summer house, shed and access via gate to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Burghley Drive, Kidderminster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kidderminster Station1.1 miles
- Hartlebury Station4.0 miles
- Blakedown Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Kidderminster Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Kidderminster
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS112018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.