Diamond Batch , Weston-Super-Mare
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Ask agent
- Coach House
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Area /Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Parking for 2 Cars
- NO Pets
A delightful and modern coach house situated in a prime location, in the popular area of Diamond Batch, Weston-Super-Mare, with views to the park. Within easy reach of the M5 motorway Junction 21 and local facilities.
The accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, a spacious open-plan kitchen/living area and an immaculate bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and carport with tandem parking for 2 vehicles.
EPC Rating B
- No Pets
VIEWING TIMES: 9.30am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
Available Date - Due to COVID-19 this is subject to change, please contact us for viewing information.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Diamond Batch , Weston-Super-Mare
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worle Station0.3 miles
- Weston Milton Station1.8 miles
- Weston-super-Mare Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Choosing an estate or letting agent
Choosing the right agent is crucial and people choose the company they wish to use for many different reasons. Andrew Lees is an independent firm run by the directors who have a direct input into the day to day running of the office. Our reputation is everything and we want to do the best job possible for our clients.
All of our team members live in and around Bridgwater and its surrounding villages. They know
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BS24DIAM. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrewleeslettings.co.uk, Bridgwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.