Ballater Road, London, Greater SW2
- Split Level Apartment
- 3 Double Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- Chain Free
- Light and Spacious Reception Room
- Well Equipped Kitchen and Modern Bathroom
- Close to Transport Links at Both Brixton and Clapham
- Easy Access to Vibrant Shops, Bars and Restaurants
- 87.7 sq m / 944 sq ft
To the second floor, there are three well proportioned double bedrooms, plus a stylish family bathroom with modern white three piece suite and overhead skylight window.
The property is very conveniently located within easy access of the centres of both Brixton and Clapham, each with overground and underground stations providing excellent links into Central London. There are numerous regular bus routes within a short walk, as well as shops, bars, restaurants, parks and amenities. Brixton also provides lively indoor markets and the site of the famous O2 Brixton Academy music venue, with Clapham boasting its' beautiful common which hosts a variety of events.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Comments from the owner:
We have really loved living here. The big windows in the lounge let in lots of light, it's a lovely room to sit and enjoy, even in winter. This was the room that sold the property to us initially.
Being a split level property, there's enough physical distance between the living areas and bedrooms to make it feel roomy (& also you don't keep each other up if your housemates).
Having a separate kitchen and lounge is a rarity in London flats. Not needing to hear the washing machine going or your flat mate cooking is a luxury we cherished.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ballater Road, London, Greater SW2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham North Station0.4 miles
- Brixton Station0.5 miles
- Clapham High Street Station0.6 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference dnot8yfl_EAF_52010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.