Grafton Close, Bordon
- GOOD SIZED WEST FACING GARDEN!
- Peaceful Cul de Sac Location
- **VIDEO TOUR AT OUR SITE OR IN TAB**
- Well Equipped Kitchen-Diner Facing Rear
- DESIGNATED PARKING BAY
- Wooden Flooring Throughout Downstairs
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Stylish and Modern Tiled and Vinyl Bathroom
- BOOK VIEWING TODAY!
An excellently located 2 bedroom terrace, benefitting from a modern and well equipped interior and a sizeable rear WEST facing garden. Book your viewing today. VIDEO TOUR AT HOMEDIN SITE OR IN TAB.
The property's key highlights include its:
- Designated parking bay
- UPVC door leading off from slate stoned garden, to spacious porchway
- Modern and open living room with wooden flooring
- Good sized kitchen to host medium table
- Attractive and good sized WEST facing garden, with decking and sleeper walls
- Abundance of storage including boarded loft
- Modern, white and tiled bathroom with wood flooring and vinyl
- Hive active central heating
- Two double bedrooms of good size
- Proximity to town, supermarkets and local schooling
Bordon is an up and coming Hampshire town, thanks to its recent and future redevelopment and newly designed town centre. This home enjoys a prime cul de sac location but is within easy reach of local supermarkets, schools and countryside walks. Get in touch with HomedIn today to book your viewing!
Grafton Close, Bordon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liphook Station3.5 miles
- Liss Station4.5 miles
- Alton Station5.8 miles
About the agent
Homed:In represents a modern and innovative take on traditional estate agency. Often labelled a ‘hybrid’ estate agent, Homed:In replaces the expensive high street office with a thorough and comprehensive online marketing presence; and in doing so is able to pass dramatic cost savings onto you, the consumer. Our agency fee equates routinely to between 50-75% cheaper than many of our competitors. For the average house in West Sussex, your saving is likely to be well into several thousands of po
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2785665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HomedIn, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.