Sheriffs Court Lane, Minster, Ramsgate, Kent
- A truly delightful Grade II listed property originating in 1885
- 3.19 acre plot including beautiful gardens and woodland
- Hydraulic gated driveway with vast space for parking
- Excellent barn, garage and workshop with potential to convert
- Wonderful enclosed courtyard and sheltered entertainment area
- Found in the idyllic and popular Minster village
The spacious reception hall provides a welcome feel with its fireplace, ornate coving and ceiling rose similar to that which you will find in the nearby drawing room with its marble fireplace. There are steps to the inner lobby and to the kitchen/diner with its original flint wall, four oven gas Aga, seating/study area and space for a table and chairs as well as access to the very large utility room, built in safe and wine store and the formal dining room. There are also doors to a wonderful sitting room converted from the original barn. It has brick walls, Rhodesian teak flooring, a brick fireplace with a wood burning stove and bespoke mahogany french doors leading to the courtyard and the all weather entertainment area with its barbecue, seating area, hot tub and sauna.
Upstairs there is the main bedroom with its en-suite bathroom and a walk in wardrobe, four double bedrooms with vanity units and wardrobes plus two family bathrooms, a cloakroom and a linen room. Outside there is a large workshop and a tandem garage as well as a vaulted and beamed barn. This would be ideal for conversion into a separate annex subject to the necessary planning permissions. The large lawns are interspersed with mature shrubs and specimen trees as well as seating areas, a gravel patio with a hidden well and a fire pit while the acre of woodland backs onto fields.
What the Owner says:
"We moved here in 1991 as we wanted somewhere that would be a lovely family home and a place that was very private and secure. It will be very sad to leave our wonderful home that is full of happy memories but we feel that it is now time to downsize".
- Reception Hall: 18'6 x 11'11 (5.64m x 3.63m)
- Drawing Room: 13'0 x 11'9 (3.97m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 27'4 x 12'11 (8.34m x 3.94m)
- Inner Hall
- Sitting Room: 26'5 x 13'9 (8.06m x 4.19m)
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Dining Room: 12'8 x 11'8 (3.86m x 3.56m)
- Utility Room: 11'10 x 11'8 (3.61m x 3.56m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 11'8 maximum (3.63m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 11'8 (3.58m x 3.56m)
- Main Bedroom: 20'6 x 12'4 (6.25m x 3.76m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Walk-in Wardrobe
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 4: 11'11 x 11'8 (3.63m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 5: 11'8 x 11'6 (3.56m x 3.51m)
- Bathroom/Shower Room
- Bath/Shower Room 2
- Entertainment Area: 28'0 x 14'4 (8.54m x 4.37m)
- Gated Driveway
- Barn: 29'1 x 18'3 (8.87m x 5.57m)
- Garage: 31'0 x 12'8 (9.46m x 3.86m)
- Workshop: 18'3 x 10'8 (5.57m x 3.25m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Fine & Country, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Sheriffs Court Lane, Minster, Ramsgate, Kent
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Minster Station1.1 miles
- Birchington-on-Sea Station3.0 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Fine & Country, we believe it's a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we're here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16002036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.