Lucas Street, New Cross
- Victorian Terraced House
- Five Bedrooms
- Excellent Transport Links
- Two Bathrooms
- Approved Planning Permission
Sought after residential road on the fringes of St Johns conservation area with excellent transport links and all local amenities to include the local farmers market, bars and restaurants.
Lucas Street, New Cross
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. John's Station0.3 miles
- Deptford Bridge Station0.2 miles
- New Cross Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Specialising in Residential Sales and Lettings, Property Management, Land and New Homes, our experienced property professionals will guide you through the entire process seamlessly with a tailored service. We are completely independent; our Directors have a hands-on approach to the day-to-day running of the business which ensures that our clients' needs are met. We are passionate about property, the clients we serve and the areas in which we operate.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31542403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter James Estate Agents, New Cross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.