off East Grinstead Road, North Chailey
Link Detached House
- HALL CLOAKROOM/WC
- TRIPLE ASPECT SITTING ROOM WITH INGLENOOK
- FAMILY ROOM
- 31FT KITCHEN/DINING ROOM UTILITY ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE BATHROOM
- 3 FURTHER BEDROOMS (ONE WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM) & FAMILY BATHROOM
- GROUND FLOOR 5th BEDROOM/OFFICE & SHOWER ROOM/WC
- FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY
- LAWNED GARDEN & SOUTH FACING COURTYARD GARDEN
- IN ALL APPROX A QUARTER OF AN ACRE EPC E COUNCIL TAX BAND G Lewes
On the ground floor there is an entrance porch with front door which opens up onto a spacious hallway with stairs rising to first floor and a ground floor cloakroom/w.c. There is an impressive 29’9 x 15’11 TRIPLE ASPECT SITTING ROOM with inglenook fireplace. Also off the hall is a family room/study and a superb 31'7 x 11'5 KITCHEN/DINING ROOM with an excellent range of units at eye and base level, electric Aga, pantry, built in 4 ring electric hob with oven under, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Off the kitchen is a utility room with door to garden and a 24'5 x 13'1 5th BEDROOM/OFFICE with shower room/wc.
On the first floor there is a galleried landing off which is the MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE BATHROOM, three further bedrooms (one with en suite shower room) and a family bathroom.
The property is surrounded by level GARDENS and include a lawned front garden and a driveway with parking for several cars. To the side is a generous lawned garden and to the rear is a pretty south facing courtyard garden with paved terrace and lawn.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
off East Grinstead Road, North Chailey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plumpton Station2.9 miles
- Cooksbridge Station4.1 miles
- Wivelsfield Station4.4 miles
About the agent
why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we have plenty of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know the market when it comes to discussing the value of your property.
This also means that we will have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you as soon as possible.
no unreasonable tie-ins
We NEVER tie you into on
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7876427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Newick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.