Exchange Road, NG2 - NTU
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- West Bridgford
- Furnished Property
- Gas C/H
- Fitted Kitchen
- 1 Bathroom
- All double beds
- Available 21/22
Nicholas Humphreys are delighted to bring this large four bedroom student property to the market. The property is ideally located within close proximity of West Bridgford Town Centre.
- Ideal for Trent University Students.
- Just a couple of minutes walk away from West Bridgford town centre.
- Four Bedrooms.
- Ideal location.
- Big fitted kitchen with all appliances included.
- One bathroom.
Rent £75pppw exc. of bills or £91pppw inc of bills (Gas, electric, water, Tv License).
Available 01.07.2021 - 30.06.22 tenancy lasts 52 weeks but you pay 50 weeks for non occupation in July.
£250 deposit per person
Call Nicholas Humphreys today and reserve this fantastic student property for the next academic year!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Exchange Road, NG2 - NTU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station1.5 miles
- Station St Tram Stop1.5 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop1.8 miles
About the agent
Why choose Nicholas Humphreys?
The owners of Nicholas Humphreys are intimately involved in the company on a daily basis and are committed to delivering the results our clients expect. All directors and partners of Nicholas Humphreys are available to speak to you personally to resolve any queries on the services we offer.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30067927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.