Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, OX7
- Entrance Hall
- Good Ofsted Rated Schools Nearby
- Good Size Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Area with Downstairs Cloakroom & Store
- Top Floor Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Three Further First Floor Bedrooms
- Good Built in Storage
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Outbuilding Comprising Office, Store & Gym
- End of Chain
This attractive semi-detached property has been updated to a high standard throughout by the current owners, and benefits from an outbuilding in the garden.
This attractive semi-detached property has been updated to a high standard throughout by the current owners, and benefits from both a loft conversion and outbuildings to the rear. This quite exceptional home has many outstanding features, which can only be fully appreciated on viewing.
The properties on Hill Close benefit from relatively long gardens, meaning there is both security from being land-locked and also an element of privacy from not being over-looked. The property is approached via a driveway, offering private parking for up to three cars.
The accommodation is set over three floors and comprises; To the ground floor; Entrance hall, Front Reception with feature fireplace, an attractive extended open plan Kitchen/Family Room with defined Dining Area, rear lobby with W/c and Utility Area off and a storage room. The first floor accommodates three bedrooms, two of which have fitted wardrobes and are of ample size to easily accommodate a double bed. The family bathroom has been refitted and features a shower over the ‘P’ shaped bath and from the landing a cleverly designed staircase leads up to the fourth bedroom with en-suite shower room and breath-taking views across the Cotswold countryside.
Extending out from the rear of the property is a patio, which leads onto the main lawn with pleasant shrub borders. Set at the end of the garden is a deceptively large Summer House/Office, external store and a 24 Sq Meter gym – which really must be seen in order to be fully appreciated. These buildings offer the versatility to be utilised for many purposes, depending on the requirements of the new buyer.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, OX7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kingham Station4.2 miles
- Ascott-under-Wychwood Station4.8 miles
- Charlbury Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3718217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Chipping Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.