Nant Y Felin, Efail Isaf, CF38 1YY
- A simply stunning and elegant home to the edge of this popular village
- Remodelled in recent years to create a stylish, open plan family-friendly home with deceptively spac
- Amazing family lounge; second sitting toom
- Kitchen-breakfast room, dining room, utility room and cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite wet room
- Three further bedrooms and luxurious bathroom
- Ample driveway parking, integral garage
- Good garden to rear.
- EPC rating: E54
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A detached property, remodelled in recent years to create a stylish, open plan family-friendly home it is today
* Located to the edge of this popular village, backing on to open ground with farmland beyond
* Deceptively spacious, extended accommodation
* Entrance hallway with cloakroom off
* Superb family lounge, an extension to the original property, with contemporary woodburner and bi-fold doors opening to paved patio and garden
* Dining room adjacent to the lounge and off which the kitchen is located
* Modern kitchen with wonderfully sleek units and appliances, where fitted, to remain and including SMEG induction hob, twin electric ovens and fully integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
* Multi-purpose second sitting room / playroom / study to the front of the property
* Utility room accessed from dining room and providing a significant extra space. Space and plumbing for washing machine, drier and tall fridge-freezer. Access door in to integral garage.
* Master bedroom with fitted wardorbes and en suite wet room
* Three further good sized bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
* Luxurious family bathroom with shower over bath.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * A broad, block paved parking area fronts the property with space for a number of cars
* Access into the integral garage (approx. max XXm x XXm) via a roller-type door
* Gated entrance, to one side, leads in to the rear garden
* Well proportioned garden to rear, enclosed by fencing to three sides
* Very generous paved patio seating area with large lawn beyond
* To the rear of the boundary fence is a disused railway line with farmland beyond
* The garden enjoys a north-westerly aspect, catching the best of the afternoon and evening sunshine
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired 'combi' central heating.
DIRECTIONS Efail Isaf is a popular village within Rhondda Cynon Taff. Turn off Heol y Ffynon, taking a further right turning into Heol Iscoed, off which Nant y Felin is located. Close to the end of this cul de sac, it backs on to a disused former railway track with farmland beyond
The village is conveniently located within easy striking distance of the A470 at Upper Boat (2.5 miles away); the M4 at Miskin, Junction 34 and at Coryton Junction 32 (both about 6.8 miles).
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.
Brochures(2018) 6-Page Bro...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Nant Y Felin, Efail Isaf, CF38 1YY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Trefforest Estate Station1.9 miles
- Taffs Well Station2.7 miles
- Trefforest Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Established in 1857, Watts & Morgan is one of the Oldest Firms of Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers, Valuers and Estate Agents in South Wales.
With a vast amount of local knowledge we can offer extensive services on virtually every aspect of property related matters within the Residential, Commercial and Agricultural Property Markets.
Whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or bid for your dream property our friendly, professional staff will be pleased to help.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100565026613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watts & Morgan, Cowbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.