The Rise, Halloughton Road, NG25
- Exclusive New Development
- Three Bedroom Townhouse
- Kitchen Diner with French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Shower En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Southwell Minster Catchment
- PART EXCHANGE AND HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
THE BROCKET is a fantastic generously-proportioned detached family home for modern living.
The spacious living accommodation offers a great size lounge with bright front aspect, light and airy open-plan kitchen/diner, cloakroom and utility room to the ground floor. Upstairs you will find three good size bedrooms, the master benefiting from an en-suite and a well-appointed contemporary family bathroom. Outside the driveway provides off road parking and leads to the integral garage.
The Rise, Halloughton Road, Southwell is a fabulous collection of 38 traditional 2 and 3+ bedroom homes.
This select development is located in the prestigious and affluent minster-town of Southwell, one of the most desirable locations in the Midlands, bustling with a hive of activity.
With independent traders, artisans and three ‘outstanding’ schools it is the ideal place to call home.
Newark Town Centre is just a short 7 miles away where there is access to the A1 and fast intercity rail links to London Kings Cross.
Agents Note:-Pictures are of the Show Home Plot 35 and are for illustrative purposes only.
16' 9" x 12' 6" (5.1m x 3.8m)
17' 5" x 12' 2" (5.3m x 3.7m)
9' 10" x 7' 10" (3m x 2.4m)
18' 8" x 13' 1" (5.7m x 4m)
10' 2" x 11' 10" (3.1m x 3.6m)
10' 10" x 13' 5" (3.3m x 4.1m)
The Rise, Halloughton Road, NG25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bleasby Station2.3 miles
- Fiskerton Station2.3 miles
- Rolleston Station2.7 miles
About the agent
"We aim to provide unrivalled, honest and trusted advice whilst continually exceeding the expectations of our clients."
Our services are available, In Branch, Online and On Mobile, with a 24/7 customer services team available to ensure our clients can access our services whenever is convenient to them. This modern approach is enhanced by our traditional core values, we have over 120 highly trained local staff based in our 12 offices across Lincolnshire dealing with face to face enquirie
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE201868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.