Swallow Place, Epsom
- Price Based on 100% Share - Currently 40%
- Three Double Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Exceptional Condition Throughout
- 5 Years Remaining of New Homes Guarantee
- Private Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- In Close Proximity to Outstanding Schools and Two Train Stations
Barnard Marcus Estate Agents in Ewell are delighted to bring to the market this fantastic three bedroom home presented in immaculate condition on the exclusive Sycamore Gardens estate. Price based on 100% ownership.
This stunning semi-detached three bedroom home is presented to the market with the option to increase or continue with the current 40% share. The ground floor boasts a spacious entrance hall with access to the downstairs loo, reception room and kitchen. The kitchen boasts integrated appliances with dining space. The lounge is gorgeous space with French doors on to the recently landscaped rear garden. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, the master of which has an outstanding en-suite shower room. The family bathroom completes the first floor. To the rear of the property there is a larger than average garden with extended patio area and a large lawn. To the side of the property there is parking for two cars as well as a front garden. Further benefits include an exceptional private neighbourhood and a hard to find community feel.
The property also benefits from being close to both outstanding state and independent schools such as Epsom College, Glynn, and Wallace Fields to name but a few. Additionally the close proximity to the prestigious RAC Golf & Country Club is of huge benefit as well as being within thirty minutes of London Heathrow and London Gatwick. The property sits on a popular and sought after development within walking distance of two mainline (Zone 6) stations, Ewell West and East Ewell, with connections to London Waterloo and Victoria.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Swallow Place, Epsom
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ewell East Station0.2 miles
- Ewell West Station0.7 miles
- Epsom Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Ewell Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Ewell
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EWE105917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Ewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.