Chestnut Drive, Louth
- Semi detached property located within the town of Louth
- Extended to the rear to create a lovely spacious sun room
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Open plan kitchen-diner and lounge
- Off road parking and an integral garage
- Gardens to front and rear, ideal for a family
- The town centre and a wide variety of local amenities are nearby
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
Entering into the property through the entrance porch reveals coving to the ceiling, a radiator and laminate flooring. There is also the under stairs storage cupboard.
14' 10'' x 12' 4'' (4.52m x 3.77m)
The lounge has a bow window to the front elevation, a radiator and a carpeted floor.
18' 7'' x 11' 6'' (5.67m x 3.50m)
The kitchen-diner has a window and access to the sun room, a radiator and a tiled floor. There is also a range of fitted units to base and eye level with a one and a half sink and drainer and a breakfast bar.
10' 5'' x 18' 7'' (3.18m x 5.67m)
The sun room has tri aspect windows, French doors to the rear elevation, a radiator and a tiled floor.
10' 4'' x 7' 0'' (3.16m x 2.13m)
The utility room has a door to the rear elevation, a sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and a dish washer and fitted units.
The cloakroom has a window to the rear elevation, a tiled floor and WC.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has a window to the side elevation, coving to the ceiling, a carpeted floor and a storage cupboard.
12' 1'' x 12' 7'' (3.68m x 3.83m)
Bedroom room has a window to the front elevation, a radiator, a carpeted floor and built in wardrobes.
12' 4'' x 12' 7'' (3.76m x 3.83m)
Bedroom two has a window to the rear elevation, a radiator and a carpeted floor.
7' 5'' x 8' 4'' (2.26m x 2.53m)
Bedroom three has a window to the front elevation, a radiator, a carpeted floor and fitted furniture.
6' 9'' x 9' 1'' (2.05m x 2.76m)
The bathroom has an opaque window to the rear elevation, fully tiled walls, a radiator and a tiled floor. There is also a white suite with a WC, basin, bath and shower cubicle with a mains operated shower.
17' 5'' x 7' 7'' (5.31m x 2.32m)
The garage has an up and over door, light and power.
To the front there is ample off road parking and a low maintenance area enclosed by a perimeter hedge.
The rear garden has perimeter fencing with a lawn, established shrubs and a patio area. The rear garden enjoys a private outlook.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Chestnut Drive, Louth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cleethorpes Station13.2 miles
About the agent
Since the opening of the Louth branch in March 2016 Crofts Estate Agents has already established itself within the local property market. Bringing its dynamic and forward thinking approach from its outstanding branches in Cleethorpes and Immingham the only way is up for the Louth branch. Dealing in Sales and Lettings Crofts are determined to offer all clients an exceptional service from the start to the very end of their experience with us.
It is already looking to be the start of anoth
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10521233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.