Redland Park, Bath, BA2
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 918570
NO LETTING AGENCY FEES AND ALL BILLS INCLUDED! ONLY AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS.
Fab fully furnished 3 bedroom house in a great location, just off Newton Road, 2.5 miles to Newton Park Campus and 8 mins walk to Lower Bristol Road bus routes, 1 minute to No 5 bus stop. 2.2 miles to city centre. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. AVAILABLE 1ST JULY 2021.
Two double and one single bedrooms with new semi-orthopaedic mattresses, drawers, bedside cabinet, wardrobe and study desk and chair. Lounge has 2 new sofas and a 40 inch smart TV. Large kitchen/dining room wit table and chairs, new fully fitted kitchen with new appliances including fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer. Sliding patio doors to garden, fire doors fitted to all rooms.
Free unlimited HIGH SPEED fibre broadband/wifi. Large bathroom with bath & overhead shower. Bike storage shed. C4 (HMO) certified and fully compliant with all HMO standards.
All bills included: water, gas, electricity, broadband, TV licence.
Please note: Electricity and gas subject to a fair useage policy.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,794.00 per month (£414.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,794.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 918570
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Redland Park, Bath, BA2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station1.1 miles
- Bath Spa Station2.1 miles
- Keynsham Station4.6 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 91857005102020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.