Cumberland Close, Epsom
- *** GUIDE PRICE £325,000 - £350,000 ***
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO EWELL WEST N.R.
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- CATCHMENT FOR SCHOOLS
*** Guide Price £325,000 - £350,000 *** A super 3 bedroom end of terraced house located only 0.2 miles from Ewell West station and within a short distance of Epsom Town Centre comprising south-west facing garden, 959 sq ft of accommodation and sold with no onward chain!
The living accommodation to the ground floor comprises of a through reception, spacious kitchen/breakfast room leading on to a conservatory with views on to a private rear garden.
The first floor comprises of two double bedrooms, both of which have ample room for bedroom furniture, good size third bedroom and a separate family bathroom suite.
This property is also suitable for families with popular schools such as Ewell Grove, Epsom Primary, Danetree, Glyn, Blenheim & Rosebery within the catchment!
Epsom Town Centre offers a plethora of bars and restaurants with other attractions such as a cinema and theatre only a short walk away. Epsom Train Station has direct links to London Waterloo, Victoria and London Bridge - ideal for commuters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Cumberland Close, Epsom
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ewell West Station0.3 miles
- Ewell East Station0.9 miles
- Epsom Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Epsom Barnard Marcus office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent�
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Epsom
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EPS106130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Epsom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.