The Penthouse, Hyde Park, London, W2
- Concierge service
- Three bathrooms, two en-suites
- Stunning roof terrace and balconies over two floors
- Views over Hyde Park and Kensington Palace
- Prime central location
- Elie Saab Residences offer chic, ultra-modern & desirable
This opulent three-bedroom Penthouse is located on the fourth and top floor and features a private roof terrace and balcony with unrivalled views of Hyde Park and Kensington Palace. The patio is around 180 square feet in size, while the inside space is somewhat less than 2000 square feet. The house features a big open-plan kitchen/diner that extends into the Great Room, which is decorated with Elie Saab accents. The interiors are designed in the trademark style of ELIE SAAB, giving it a distinct personality. The design, lighting, and furniture of ELIE SAAB can be found throughout the lobby. This Victorian-style building finished in 1893 and with double-height pilasters, Corinthian capitals, and an intricate cornice is a relic of London's glorious past. The classical façade has been painstakingly renovated to provide a timeless blend of historical and modern design.
Tenure: Share of Freehold When the freehold ownership is shared between other properties in the same building. Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
The Penthouse, Hyde Park, London, W2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bayswater Station0.2 miles
- Queensway Station0.2 miles
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Properly is an established reputable independent estate agent.
We specialise in Residential Sales, New Homes, Lettings, and Property Management.
Our founders have more than 40 years of experience in the field. We deliver the highest quality of service to every client. We are independent, sustainable, responsible & unique.
If you are buying, selling, renting or investing in property we can help.
Get in touch today 0207 459 4400 or email email@example.com
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 615c1c84-bc54-4755-aab2-511e252937cd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Properly, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.