- Pretty gated development
- Generous first floor apartment
- Beautiful manicured lawns
- Modern kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms
- New shower room
- Fitted wardrobes
- 1 allocated parking space
Entrance to the property is on the first floor of the building. Through the front door you find yourself in the entrance hall with double doors to the reception room and modern spacious kitchen/breakfast room. There are two double bedrooms both with white fitted wardrobes. Further storage in the hall.
Outside there are beautiful and mature gardens , parking and a part time manager who has an office .Entrance to the apartment block is through metal gates.
The property is found at the end of St Jude's Close.
The property is leasehold. 125 years from June 1990 so 95 years left.
Service charge ( including ground rent and insurance £321.84 per month.
This absolutely lovely, spacious 2 double bed first floor apartment property with new shower room and modern kitchen/breakfast room in beautiful grounds in a private gated setting in a quiet road in Englefield Green is available for £289 950.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Egham Station1.2 miles
- Virginia Water Station2.1 miles
- Wraysbury Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Redwoods of Old Windsor has been the village's estate agent for over 18 years and is the only estate agent on Straight Road, the main road through the village that runs from Windsor to Egham.
We are made up of two qualified solicitors who understand all things property with a property director who has over 30 years experience in estate agency over 18 of which have been at Redwoods on Straight Road.
We aim to be the trusted village estate agents, a one stop property shop dealing
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 13291049_9194263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redwoods Estate Agents, Old Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.