Appulby Gardens, Winchester, Hampshire, SO22
- Under construction by Alfred Homes
- In excess of 2,000sqft
- High ceilings and exceptional finish throughout
- Spacious kitchen and dining room with garden access
- Separate utility room and a guest cloakroom
- Drawing room with garden access
- Good-sized study
- Master bedroom with en suite and separate dressing room
- Double bedroom two with en suite and built-in wardrobe
- Landscaped garden, garage and driveway parking
This impressive home has an easy-flowing interior layout providing spacious accommodation. On the ground floor is a generous kitchen and dining room with French doors to the rear garden, an elegant drawing room (also with French doors to the garden), plus a good-sized study to the front of the home and a guest cloakroom.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has a luxurious en suite plus a separate dressing room, double bedroom two also has an en suite and built-in wardrobe. Double bedrooms three and four share the large and lovely family bathroom.
This home benefits from a garage, driveway parking and a landscaped garden.
Square footage includes garage. Internal images shown are of the show home on site.
CGI indicative only.
Appulby Gardens is ideally located to access an excellent range of local amenities, including Waitrose, a surgery and pharmacy, a local coffee shop and similar, plus the mainline station just under a mile away (with services to London Waterloo in less than an hour). Some of the best schools in the county are close by as is the historic city centre itself with its eclectic range of shops, restaurants and cafes. For nature lovers, Appulby Gardens is also well-placed to access beautiful countryside including Farley Mount Country Park and for golfers, the Royal Winchester course is only a short distance away.
From our office in Southgate Street, turn left into the High Street taking the second right at the roundabout into Upper High Street. Take the next left over the Railway Bridge and right at the roundabout into St. Pauls Hill. Turn left at the next roundabout into Stockbridge Road and at the next mini roundabout turn right onto Bereweeke Road. Turn left onto Bereweeke Avenue, and at the junction with Stoney Lane turn right and the development can be found on the left hand side.
Appulby Gardens, Winchester, Hampshire, SO22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station0.7 miles
- Shawford Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIN200577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.