Metro House, Loughborough, LE11
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Two Bedrooms
- 10 Minutes Walk To University
- Off Road Parking
- On Road Parking
- Front Access
2 double bedrooms available for the 2021/22 academic year
Rent, Fees and Terms
Weekly Rent £96.00 pppw excluding bills 52 weeks All-inclusive package is available. Please contact the office for more details.
Available 1st July 2021
Deposit No deposit with UK based guarantor*
- Inclusive of personal contents insurance*
Internet contribution included
Location This ground floor apartment is located in the middle of the town centre approximately a 15 minute walk from the University
Living/Kitchen Open plan lounge and kitchen area
Bedrooms This property consists of 2 DOUBLE bedrooms, which is bright and airry and includes a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk and chair.
Bathrooms One bathroom with bath and shower above
Parking One parking space available in the NCP car park
*Terms & Conditions apply
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Metro House, Loughborough, LE11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughborough Station0.6 miles
- Barrow upon Soar Station3.0 miles
- Sileby Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Why choose Nicholas Humphreys?
The owners of Nicholas Humphreys are intimately involved in the company on a daily basis and are committed to delivering the results our clients expect. All directors and partners of Nicholas Humphreys are available to speak to you personally to resolve any queries on the services we offer.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30071605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.