£110 pwThe amount per month or week you need to pay the landlord.Read more about property rent in our glossary page.
Added on 08/06/2022
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crewe Station1.1 miles
- Nantwich Station3.8 miles
- Sandbach Station4.2 miles
About the agent
More properties from this agent
Butters John Bee Crewe is location on the busy Nantwich Road. Whether you would like to buy, sell, rent or let residential or commercial property, we are the local property specialists for you. Give us a call 8am-10pm or visit us in branch Monday to Saturday.
These notes are private, only you can see them.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0927_BAI092700795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butters John Bee - Lettings, Crewe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.
Your search history
You have no recent searches.