Darluith Park, Brookfield
2,314 sq. ft.
(215 sq. m.)
- Impressive 4/5 bedroom detached villa located in a popular cul de sac in Brookfield
- Modernised and upgraded throughout to a high standard with stylish décor
- Hallway, cloakroom/WC, study/5th bedroom
- Large lounge, dining room, family room open plan to modern fitted kitchen, utility room
- Principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, two further double sized bedrooms, luxury family bathroom
- Level and landscaped gardens featuring artificial rear lawn, detached double garage and external summerhouse
A magnificent, detached villa presented in an exclusive cul de sac location, in the Renfrewshire hamlet of Brookfield. This stylish home offers spacious and immaculately presented family accommodation of eight apartments formed over a two storey layout.
The current owners have undertaken an extensive program of redevelopment and upgrading to provide a property finished to an exacting specification.
The entrance to the property leads into a bright and welcoming reception hallway with a modern tiled floor and stylish oak stairway with a glass balustrade which leads to the upper level. Off the hallway, there is a cloakroom which features a modern two-piece suite which is adjacent to the study/5th bedroom. The spacious lounge extends to over 19 feet in length with a front facing bay window formation, it contains a glass fronted gas fireplace and newly installed oak and glazed double doors which lead into the dining room. The dining room has a window formation overlooking the landscaped rear garden and double french doors giving access to the same. From the dining room, there are newly installed oak and glazed double doors which lead into the family room/kitchen area. The kitchen features a range of modern white gloss fronted kitchen furniture with a central island which is ideal for entertaining and also contains modern integrated appliances. The utility room has fitted units, laundry appliances and a side door to the garden.
The first-floor level of the property has a broad central reception hallway with a storage cupboard. The principal bedroom is very spacious and has a large, fitted wardrobe featuring modern bifold doors and additional wardrobe space within the hallway leading to the en-suite shower room. The second bedroom also features bifold modern doors to the fitted wardrobe and entry to a stylish en-suite shower room with sanitary ware and ceramics by Porcelanosa. There are two further double bedrooms one of which has fitted bifold door wardrobes. The upgraded family bathroom has been reconfigured and features a stylish range of Porcelanosa sanitary ware and tiling including a corner position spa bath and a separate large wetroom shower area, wash hand basin and WC. The property has an attic providing additional storage space.
The specification of the property includes gas central heating, double glazing and a security alarm system.
The property is set within a popular cul de sac with private parking. The front gardens have a lawn, monobloc path to the front door, detached double garage and private driveway. The level and enclosed rear gardens have been designed for ease of maintenance with a large area of artificial grass flanked by raised display beds with coloured gravel chips and a timber face as outside boundary. There is also a patio/terrace decking area and external summerhouse.
Brookfield is a much sought after location as it is tranquil and rural yet within easy commuting distance of Glasgow and beyond. Brookfield offers the benefit of village lifestyle and remains convenient for the A737 Bypass allowing travel to North Ayrshire as well as access to the M8 motorway towards Glasgow Airport, INTU Retail Park and beyond. Commuters can also take advantage of regular train services from Johnstone railway station with park and ride facilities and services to both Glasgow City Centre and the Clyde coast.
BrochuresBrochure 1Web Details
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Darluith Park, Brookfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Johnstone Station1.5 miles
- Milliken Park Station1.6 miles
- Howwood Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Once, estate agents were estate agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in estate agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price for their property.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the country, until a company takeover led to a wholesale focus on Financial
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BW2085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.