Guisborough Court, Eston
- Ideal Investment or Starter Purchase
- Fitted Kitchen
- Open Plan Living/Bedroom Area
- Wash Room with Storage
- Communal Garden
- Private Parking Space
- Excellent Location for Eston Shopping Square
Communal secure entrance.
5.44m x 2.74m
Window to the rear elevation and electric heating system.
2.16m x 1.73m
Wall and base units, window to the front elevation, stainless steel sink and drainer, freestanding cooker, and tiled flooring.
3.2m x 1.6m
Two windows to the front elevation, bath, WC, cladding to walls, wash hand basin and built in storage cupboards.
Communal Gardens & Private Parking Space
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Guisborough Court, Eston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Bank Station2.2 miles
- Gypsy Lane Station2.4 miles
- Nunthorpe Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Check this out... our bustling little Eston derived simply from two cottages back in 1850! The discovery of ironstone in Eston Hills saw Eston develop into a thriving mining town with miners' cottages still standing strong in parts of Eston today, which over the years our Michael Poole Eston branch has had the privilege of displaying in our shop windows.
Michael Poole Estate Agents sits proudly on Eston's high street serving neighbouring towns inclu
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EST200148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.