Fairway, Guiseley, Leeds, LS20 8JT
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SOUGHT AFTER TRANMERE PARK LOCATION
- POTENTIAL TO FURTHER EXTEND - SUBJECT TO CONSENT
- GUEST WC
- MUCH LOVED FAMILY HOME
- CLOSE TO HIGHLY REGARDED SCHOOLS
- QUIET STREET
- WELL PROPORTIONNED ROOMS
- PLEASANT GARDENS
- EPC RATING = D
Situated on the highly desirable Tranmere Park area of Guiseley on this quiet street is this much loved family home. Already extended the property offers potential to further 'add to' as the family grows - subject to necessary planning consent. With well proportioned rooms throughout and a good amount of natural light the property must be viewed to fully appreciate.
Accommodation briefly consists of an entrance vestibule, main hallway, guest WC, a spacious lounge, formal dining room, breakfast kitchen and conservatory extension which overlooks the rear To the first floor can be found the three double bedrooms and a luxury four piece house bathroom. Externally are well tendered gardens to the front and rear with a driveway to the side allowing for off-street parking. Further parking is available in the form of a detached, single garage.
The property enjoys excellent access to highly regarded local schools, a wide range of amenities and excellent transport links including Guiseley station.
Fairway, Guiseley, Leeds, LS20 8JT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Guiseley Station0.5 miles
- Menston Station1.3 miles
- Baildon Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YEASP206445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Yeadon, Guiseley and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.