Perry Road, Sherwood, Nottingham
- Detached family home
- 3 bedrooms
- Entrance hall with understairs storage
- Lounge with feature bay window
- Separate versatile sitting/dining room
- Fitted kitchen with a range of units
- First floor family bathroom/WC
- Fantastic established garden
- Gated driveway & detached garage
- Sold with no upward chain
Ground Floor -
Lounge - 3.48m x 3.40m plus bay (11'5" x 11'2" plus bay) -
Dining Room - 4.01m max x 3.63m max (13'2" max x 11'11" max) -
Kitchen - 2.84m max x 2.44m max (9'4" max x 8'0" max) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 3.92m x 3.04m (12'10" x 10'0") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.48m x 3.38m plus bay (11'5" x 11'1" plus bay) -
Bedroom 3 - 2.74m x 1.88m (9' x 6'2") -
Bathroom - 1.63m x 2.32m (5'4" x 7'7") -
Council Tax Band Rating - Nottingham City Council - Band C
This information was obtained through the directgov website. David James offer no guarantee as to the accuracy of this information.
Disclaimers - These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract. No person in the employment of David James Estate Agents Ltd has any authority to make any representation whatsoever in relation to the property. All services, together with electrical fittings or fitted appliances have NOT been tested.
Marketing Materials - All the measurements given in the details are approximate. Floor plans are for illustrative purposes only and are not drawn to scale. The position and size of doors, windows, appliances and other features are approximate only. The photographs of this property have been taken with a 10mm wide-angle lens. No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or expense incurred in viewing. If you have a property to sell you may wish to take advantage of our free valuation service.
Third Party Referral Arrangements - David James Estate Agents have established professional relationships with third-party suppliers for the provision of services to Clients. As remuneration for this professional relationship, the agent receives referral commission from the third-party company. David James Estate Agents receives the following commission from each third party supplier on a per referral basis:
W A Barnes Ltd: £60 including VAT.
All Moves UK Ltd: 18% including VAT of the invoice total (£107 including VAT average).
MoveWithUs Limited: £188 including VAT (average).
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Perry Road, Sherwood, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Basford Tram Stop0.5 miles
- David Lane Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Shipstone St Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
In an ever-changing property marketplace, Clients can take huge reassurance that David James is an independent, family-run, estate agency which prides itself on it's reputation. We strongly believe in providing a pro-active approach from an experienced team of sales negotiators and residential valuers, underpinned by high levels of customer service.
We also pride ourselves on the standard of our property presentation and marketing m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31552054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David James Estate Agents, Arnold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.