- DETACHED HOUSE
- RURAL SETTING
- 2.46 ACRES OF LAND
Folly Rest Farm is delightfully situated in a superb rural position enjoying unbeatable views over the surrounding countryside towards Tittesworth and The Roaches. The market town of Leek, where all amenities are available, is approximately 2.5 mile distant and the property is well placed for travelling into the Potteries conurbation, Congleton, Macclesfield or even commuting into Manchester.
The property itself has been substantially extended and now provides spacious living and bedroom accommodation, ideally suitable for family occupation. The property is offered for sale with approximately 2.46 acres of land, including stable block and menage, which could be of special interest to those following equestrian pursuits.
Inspection of this property is most strongly recommended to fully appreciate the size of accommodation on offer and the superb rural views over the Staffordshire Moorlands.
Entrance Hall - Radiator. Cloaks cupboard. Tiled flooring.
Impressive L Shaped Dining Kitchen -
Kitchen Area - 25'2 x 11'11 (7.67m x 3.63m) - Fully fitted with a comprehensive range of units consisting of sink unit, base units, working surfaces and wall cupboards. Integrated dishwasher and Rangemaster cooker. Tiled flooring with under floor heating. Patio windows.
Dining Area - 16'2 x 9'8 (4.93m x 2.95m) - With radiator. Tiled flooring with under floor heating. Patio windows.
Lounge - 20'5 x 14'4 max (6.22m x 4.37m max) - With fitted log burner. Two radiators.
Inner Hall - With radiator.
Shower Room - Fully tiled walls and suite comprising shower cubicle, wash basin and WC. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
Utility Room - Housing oil fired central heating boiler. Plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Dining Room/Study/Office - 13' x 12'9 (3.96m x 3.89m) - With radiator. Fitted carpet.
Rear Hallway - Radiator. Stairs leading to first floor accommodation.
Bedroom One - 12'7 x 10'10 (3.84m x 3.30m) - With full range of fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two - 11'11 x 11'5 (3.63m x 3.48m) - Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three - 14'4 x 12'2 (4.37m x 3.71m) - Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Four - 7'11 x 7'6 (2.41m x 2.29m) - Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bathroom - Partly tiled walls and suite comprising Jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle, wash basin and WC. Heated towel rail.
Outside - Tarmac driveway leads to a courtyard with ample parking spaces for a number of vehicles with access leading to a DOUBLE GARAGE and a SINGLE GARAGE providing further vehicle storage if required, or suitable for alternative uses.
Indian stone patio from which the far reaching views can be enjoyed.
Enclosed established lawned garden.
Range of TIMBER OUTBUILDINGS providing stables, tack room and additional storage.
THREE PADDOCKS AND MENAGE.
The whole site extends to approximately 2.46 acres or thereabouts
Services - We understand mains electricity and water are connected.
Oil fired central heating.
Upvc double glazing.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment through the Agents.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Congleton Station7.0 miles
About the agent
Bury & Hilton are an independent firm of Estate Agents, Chartered Surveyors and Auctioneers with four offices, located in the Staffordshire Moorlands and South Derbyshire. Established in 1963 by Stanley Bury and John Hilton, the business continues to be run by Charles Ball MRICS, who has over fifty years of experience in the profession.
We offer a full range of property services, involving all types of property. All of our offices provide residential sales by either private treaty or
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31552121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.