Avenue Road, N6 5DS
- Shops and Amenities Nearby
- Available Now
- Wooden Flooring Throughout
- Gym in Building
- Fourth Floor
- Part Furnished
- Excellent Location
Situated just a short stroll from both Highgate Station (Northern Line) and Crouch Hill (Overground). Excellent bus routes into the City. An abundance of local restaurants, bars, cafes and shops all within each reach in Crouch End.
Available immediately, furnished.
The property benefits from secure entrance, option for off street parking and heating, hot water and Wi-Fi bills included within the rental price.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Avenue Road, N6 5DS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crouch Hill Station0.6 miles
- Archway Station0.7 miles
- Highgate Station0.7 miles
About the agent
James Edward Lettings is a rapidly establishing, premium "hybrid" estate agency specifically designed to offer landlords, tenants, vendors and buyers of London the service levels expected from that of a larger, more commercial agency at a better price.
We wholeheartedly understand what's important to people who require the services of estate agents, which is why we strive to comprehensively care for your needs and requirements at all times. We're passionate about what we do and how we d
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Edward Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.