Whitehaven, Cumbria, CA28 9UB
- Help to Buy available
- French doors to turfed garden with patio
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Spacious kitchen with integrated appliances
- Porcelanosa tiles to all bathrooms
- Large rear garden
- Driveway parking
Plot 12 - 3 bedroom semi detached house with driveway parking, available for £172,950.
The Harper has 855 sq ft of open plan living space across two floors. Downstairs there is a spacious lounge to the front, as well as a cloakroom toilet. The kitchen/dining area spans the width of the back of the property, featuring French doors to the garden.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms with space for built in wardrobes, including a master with an en-suite that includes a walk-in shower. There is a third single bedroom, a storage cupboard, and a main bathroom that has a bath/shower area and includes white sanitaryware.
Externally the back garden is fully turfed with fencing, an access gate and a paved patio, and the front of the property has a block paved driveway.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. Properties may be built handed (mirror image). Many of Story Homes properties are detached and feature south-facing gardens and garage or driveway parking. All homes are freehold and some can be purchased by using schemes such as Help to Buy: Equity Loan, Part Exchange or Home Move. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Please consult the Sales Executive on this development for further information.
- Lounge - 3662 x 5008 [12'-0" x 16'-5"]
- Kitchen/Dining - 4664 x 3121 [15'-4" x 10'-3"]
- Master Bedroom - 2550 x 3561 [8'-4" x 11'-8"]
- Bedroom 2 - 2550 x 3295 [8'-4" x 10'-10]
- Bedroom 3 - 2026 x 2364 [6'-8" x 7'-9]
Whitehaven, Cumbria, CA28 9UB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Corkickle Station1.3 miles
- Whitehaven Station2.1 miles
- St. Bees Station2.1 miles
About the development
Edgehill Park, Whitehaven
- Ideally located with easy transport links
- Many extras included as standard
- Close to Lake District National Park
- Attractive exterior finishes featuring red sandstone, brick and render
- For more information ring our Sales Executive on 01946 758505
Story Homes is an independent locally based house builder with over 30 years experience of house building in the area. We have always sought to offer excellent quality, value for money apartments, houses and bungalows, in terms of specification and the floor area provided. Our technical, production, sales and administration teams pride themselves on being friendly, flexible and efficient, and thereby providing you, our customer, with a high level of personal service and attention to de
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes Cumbria and Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.