Warwick Way, Kings Hill
- **HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE**
- Spacious Family Home - 1081sq ft of accommodation
- 16 ft Lounge,16 ft Bedrooms 2 & 3
- Cloakroom - Good Sized Family Bathroom - En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- All Included At No Extra Cost - Bosch Appliances,Carpets & Tiling
- 18ft Kitchen / Dining Room
- Fabulous specification throughout
- NHBC Guarantee
- Come & Take a Look at Our SHOW HOME NOW!
The first floor comprises of two 16ft bedrooms with bedroom two having wall to wall built in mirrored wardrobes, a spacious family bathroom with white sanitary ware and a bath with shower over and a double bath screen. The airing cupboard has a large water tank.
The second floor comprises the master suite with a large cupboard, ideal for clothes and general storage whilst the en suite comprises a WC, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle.
The outside comprises of two off road parking spaces and a good sized garden with a shed included.
**PLEASE NOTE THE IMAGES SHOWN ARE FOR THE SHOW HOME WHICH IS A 'DUCHESS' DESIGN**
Warwick Way, Kings Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Malling Station1.5 miles
- East Malling Station1.9 miles
- Wateringbury Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Established in 2000 Simon Miller & Company are one of the fastest growing truly Independent Estate Agents in Kent. Our successful Sales and Lettings divisions leave us well placed to assist with the disposal of Land and Newly Build properties. New Homes by Simon Miller has the experience and expertise to advise clients on planning applications, sale of Land and sale of individual or multiple unit developments.
Call our centralised dedicated New Homes division to find out more on how we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100483016752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Miller & Company New Homes, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.