Garden Mews, Harrogate, HG2 0FD
- Stylish family home
- Beautifully presented
- Two en-suite shower rooms
- Modern kitchen and bathrooms
- Sought after area
- Private garden
- Flexible and well planned accommodation
- Excellent local amenities
A stylish modern family home, which has the benefit of gas fired central heating and UPVC sealed unit double glazing. The property offers extremely flexible and well planned accommodation.
The property briefly comprises: Entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, study, family room with double doors linking to the garden, dining kitchen with integrated appliances and utility room. On the first floor is the sitting room with Juliet balcony and master bedroom with Juliet balcony and en-suite shower room. On the second floor is a guest bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and the house bathroom.
There is a small stocked front border, driveway parking and a single garage with electrically operated rollup entry door. The rear garden is a particular feature being extremely well stocked with a range of shrubs and hardy perennials, ensuring colour and privacy all year round.
Garden Mews is situated off Harlow Oval and is a select modern development built approximately 10 years ago. The location is ideal, being within walking distance of Harrogate Grammar school, excellent facilities on Cold Bath Road and the town centre across the 200 acre Harrogate Stray. The location will also suit the commuter as easy access can be gained onto a good road and rail network leading to the larger cities within the area.
Services All mains services are connected to the property.
Council Tax Band E.
Directions From Station Parade proceed to the traffic lights adjoining York Place, turn right signposted to Leeds and proceed to the Prince of Wales roundabout. Go straight over onto the Otley Road, go through both sets of traffic lights and take the next right hand turn onto Harlow Oval, bear left and Garden Mews will be seen on your left.
Details Produced 6th October 2020.
BrochuresCustom 8 Page Lan...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Garden Mews, Harrogate, HG2 0FD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station1.0 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station1.2 miles
- Pannal Station2.0 miles
About the agent
- Nobody knows the local market like us
- One of the biggest teams in the district, at your service
- Accurate valuations based on knowledge, not guesswork
- A creative approach to marketing your home
- A refreshingly open and honest approach
- Accompanied viewings by our experienced sales negotiators
- Skilful negotiation to maximise your sale price
- Regular updates to keep you and your buyer inf
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103268008008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FSS, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.