Glenburnie Road, London, SW17
- Total area: 853 sq ft / 79.26 sq m
- 3 double bedrooms
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern open plan living / dining area
- Spacious south-facing patio
- Parking included
This three-bedroom ground floor apartment in Foxglove House is a perfect family home. This spacious home features a flowing open plan living/dining area and stylish L-shaped kitchen with integrated appliances. This opens onto a spacious south facing patio, perfect for entertaining guests. The main bedroom has an en suite shower room, and two additional bedrooms also include the potential to create a home office. Further benefits include a separate family bathroom and ample storage space throughout including a utility cupboard. Total area: 853 sq ft / 79.26 sq m. Located in one of south west London's most desirable property hotspots – Springfield Place will bring a collection of one, two and three-bedroom apartments and houses.
- Bathroom - 2200mm x 2100mm (7'2" x 6'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 4600mm x 2925mm (15'1" x 9'7")
- Bedroom 2 - 3300mm x 2310mm (10'9" x 7'6")
- Bedroom 3 - 3300mm x 2310mm (10'9" x 7'6")
- Ensuite 1 - 2100mm x 1750mm (6'10" x 5'8")
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 7745mm x 5745mm (25'4" x 18'10")
- Patio 1 - 3385mm x 3450mm (11'1" x 11'3")
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
- One, two and three-bedroom apartments and houses
- Fantastic array of local amenities
- A new 32-acre park
- Excellent transport links
Glenburnie Road, London, SW17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tooting Bec Station0.5 miles
- Tooting Broadway Station0.7 miles
- Wandsworth Common Station0.7 miles
About the development
- Now launched book your appointment today
- A new collection of 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments and 2 and 3-bedroom houses
- In the popular south west London neighbourhood of Tooting Bec
- Part of the wider Springfield Village development
- New 32-acre park, retail and café space, public square and restored listed buildings
- First completions expected early 2022
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_H812953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.