High Street, Southampton
- Close to all Local Amenities
- Walking Distance to Solent University
- Stone Throw Away from West Quay Shopping Centre
- Modern Apartment
- Top Floor
- 2 Bedrooms
- En Suite Shower Room
- Available 14th November 2020
* 2 Bedrooms
* En suite Shower Room
* Spacious Lounge/Kitchen
* Top Floor
** Available Now **
** Call Aspire Estate Agents **
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
High Street, Southampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southampton Central Station0.6 miles
- Woolston Station1.2 miles
- Millbrook Station1.5 miles
About the agent
" At Aspire Achieving is everything! "
We are an independent estate agent who's ethos is based on over achieving on our clients expectations. Located in Shirley Road we specialise in the Sales & Lettings of property on the West Side of Southampton.
We take a modern approach to the business coupled with traditional values.
* Financial Services
* Land & New Homes
For more information or help on any of the services abov
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ASP1001046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aspire Estate Agents , Shirley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.