Kensington Gardens Square London W2
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- - Immaculate condition throughout
- - Perfectly prepared for a Short Let
- - Fully furnished
- - Modern interior
- - Open plan kitchen reception
- - Key access to beautiful gardens
- - Bills included
The apartment is offered in immaculate condition with wooden flooring, eloquently furnished and lots of natural light. The property is the available with immediate effect, and professionally managed by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward.
Renting the apartment will give you private access to the beautifully maintained communal gardens which are perfect for enjoying the summer days and evenings.
Queensway and Bayswater Tube Stations are located within a five minute walk whilst the local amenities of Notting Hill and Westbourne Grove are also on the doorstep.
Kensington Gardens Square London W2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bayswater Station0.2 miles
- Queensway Station0.3 miles
- Royal Oak Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Service is at the heart of everything we do. We take the time to understand what you want and stop at nothing until we get the right result for you.
Trusted across the Capital, our extensive network of 60 branches, local insight and comprehensive services are key to delivering success in London.
In addition to residential sales and lettings, we offer a complete range of property services including chartered surveyors, property management, financial services and an independent pane
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P202595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Bayswater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.