Hythe Road, Ashford, TN24
1,812 sq. ft.
(168 sq. m.)
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom 1
- En suite to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Roca sanitaryware to bathrooms
- Wall tiles to bathrooms
- Bay window to living room
- Rated a 5 Star HBF Builder in 2022 - over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Bi-fold doors to garden
- 10-year NHBC warranty
We are currently open on an appointment only basis. This is to help you visit our development safely and to allow our friendly sales team to dedicate their time to supporting you with all of your questions and needs.
Same day appointments may be available.
Please contact us to arrange your personal appointment.
Monday - 10.00am to 5.00pm
Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday - Closed
Thursday - 10.00am to 7.00pm
Friday - 10.00am to 5.00pm
Saturday - 11.00am to 5.00pm
Sunday - 11.00am to 5.00pm
About the Home
The Westbrook has five double bedrooms - two of which have an en suite - a stylish family bathroom, a study, and open-plan kitchen, dining and family area, and a separate living room. Bi-fold doors in the dining area open to the garden.
A development of new homes in Willesborough, located less than 10 minutes' drive from Ashford and its many amenities. These properties are offered in a variety of styles and will appeal to families, first-time buyers and professionals working in Ashford, or commuting to Folkestone and London.
"We have a home to sell"
Sell your home quicker with no estate agent fees.^
Our Intermediate Management Agent will work with a local estate agent to market your home at an agreed price.
You could soon be moving into your new dream home, start your journey with us today.
Why buy with Bellway?
Bellway has been building exceptional quality new homes throughout the UK for over 70 years, creating outstanding properties in desirable locations. We take pride in our high standards of customer service - more than 9 out of 10 Bellway homeowners would recommend us to a friend.
Our reputation is built on trust and we help thousands of customers, every year, to buy new homes. With 5-star builder status, awarded by the Home Builder's Federation, and an excellent rating on Trust pilot, we are committed to ensuring we deliver high-quality homes and exceptional service to you.
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
BrochuresThe WestbrookDevelopment BrochureSite Plan
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Hythe Road, Ashford, TN24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashford Station1.9 miles
- Ashford International Station1.9 miles
- Wye Station3.5 miles
About the development
- Creating dream homes built around you, for over 70 years.
- As a proud 5 star home builder over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
- Every Bellway home comes with a 10-year warranty and insurance protection for your piece of mind.
- We aim to make moving home as simple as possible and to provide you with a first-class home that you can be proud of.
- Schemes available including `Express Mover*¿ to help you move into your new home quickly and easily
- Call one of our friendly sales advisors today and find out how we can help you get into your dream new home.
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 75 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry’s best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Westbrook_June22. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Kent). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.