Richmond Road, London, E8
- Let available date:
- £9,600A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Short Let
- 4 bed 3 bath
- Georgian townhouse
- Large garden and balcony
Located on Richmond Road, right in the centre of London Fields is this wonderful 4 bedroom Victorian home. Offered on a Short Let basis, the house would suit a family staying for the holiday season, somebody undertaking a project nearby or simply as temporary accommodation during a home move transaction.
Spanning 2,300 sqft over 4 floors this semi-detached house benefits from a large 78 ft long private garden with side access. The ground floor comprises of a dual aspect kitchen/dining area plus large living space with private terrace up on the first floor. Moving to the top of the house is a large master bedroom complete with plenty of storage and en-suite bathroom. There are 3 additional double bedrooms on the lower ground floor which also opens out to the rear garden.
London Fields is an area enjoying a significant surge in interest owing to increased demand for family homes & green space. The popular Broadway Market is nearby with it’s abundance of local amenities including countless restaurants, pubs & coffee houses.
Available from Wednesday 13th July 2022 to Saturday 11th September 2022.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Richmond Road, London, E8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Fields Station0.3 miles
- Hackney Downs Station0.3 miles
- Hackney Central Station0.3 miles
About the agent
We bring people and extraordinary property together.
Whether selling, letting or valuing; warehouses, townhouses, penthouses and/or commercial properties, we are breaking the mould of generic high street estate agents.
Our access to the unknown, along with our network of contacts, enables us to deliver on and off-market transactions with in-depth experience and a spirit of innovation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22125524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TBA Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.