Downs Road, Canterbury
- Let available date:
- £400A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Hales Place
- Furnished Property
- Gas C/H
- Medium Sized Garden
- Street parking Available
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bills Inclusive
- 2 Shared bathrooms
2 ROOMS LEFT TO RENT!- accepting groups of 2, individuals, young professionals and students
RENT AND BILLS INCLUSIVE- Internet, Water, Gas, Electricity.
Are you looking for accommodation near to UKC? Then look no further!
This four bed house has just come onto the market and is in great location. You can take the bus which runs on a regular basis and takes you to the town centre or to university or take full advantage of the free on-street parking which is located directly outside of the house. With such ease you can travel around Canterbury.
There are double beds provided throughout the house bed, a decent size kitchen which follows through to the lounge and onto the back garden. Here you can enjoy the summer months with your friends!
Do not miss out on this house and call up should you like to attend a viewing.
Holding Deposit- Equivalent to 1 Week`s Rent.
Deposit: £200.00 per person
Bedroom 1 £115.50pw
Bedroom 2 £99.00pw
Bedroom 3 RESERVED
Bedroom 4 RESERVED
HALF RENT August- no access during this time
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Downs Road, Canterbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury West Station0.9 miles
- Canterbury East Station1.5 miles
- Sturry Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Established in 1987, Leydon Lettings has been providing accommodation to students and professionals in Canterbury for over 30 years. With friendly, experienced and ARLA Propertymark qualified staff, our emphasis is on providing over-compliant properties, ensuring we protect tenant safety and landlord liberty. Whether you're a student, professional or landlord, Leydon Lettings will provide you with the highest standards of integrity, safety and competence.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31554598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leydon Lettings, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.