West Street, Bognor Regis, West Sussex. PO21 1UF
- SUBSTANTIAL PERIOD TOWNHOUSE
- INVESTMENT BUYERS ONLY - CURRENTLY LET AS AN HMO
- LARGE LOUNGE
- KITCHEN/DINER AND SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- 6 BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND 2 FURTHER W.Cs
- COURTYARD FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- SEA VIEWS FROM UPPER FLOORS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
EPC Rating D (66)
The accommodation comprises of:-
Front Door to ENTRANCE PORCH door to ENTRANCE HALL doors to:
SITTING ROOM – 18’7 x 14’6 (5.66m x 4.43m)
KITCHEN/DINER – 15’7 x 11’9 (4.76m x 3.58m)
BEDROOM 1 – 18’7 x 12’2 (5.66m x 3.70m)
BEDROOM 2– 12’2 x 11’9 (3.70m x 3.58m)
BEDROOM 3 – 16’6 x 6’4 (5.02m x 1.94m)
Stairs from FIRST FLOOR LANDING to SECOND FLOOR LANDING doors to:
BEDROOM 4 – 14’4 x 11’0 (4.38m x 3.35m)
BEDROOM 5 – 12’2 x 11’2 (3.70m x 3.40m)
BEDROOM 6 – 11’3 x 7’6 (3.43m x 2.30m)
OUTSIDE AND GENERAL
COURTYARD FRONT and REAR GARDENS
OFF ROAD PARKING
PLEASE NOTE – This property is currently occupied by six mature students who have a Tenancy Agreement which expires on the 30th June 2023 (the tenants will not be asked to vacate the property early as part of a sale)
Rent is £2,000.00 per calendar month
The current owner has a HMO Licence and is fully compliant with current licensing requirements – But you will need to apply for your own licence as this is not transferable.
PLEASE NOTE - All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only. Any floor plans shown are intended to be a general guide to the layout of the property, they are not drawn to scale, and should not be used as a definitive plan. The position of windows, doors and fittings may vary from those shown. References to appliances and/or services do not imply they are in working order or fit for the purpose. Please have your solicitor confirm the freehold/leasehold status, the position regarding fixtures/fittings and the position regarding planning approval/building regulations where a property has been extended. These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations.
DIRECTIONS – From our office on Aldwick Road office head east, over the traffic lights, towards the town centre. At the mini roundabout turn left into West Street. At the next mini roundabout turn right continuing on West Street, the property is on your left hand side directly opposite Steyne Gardens.
Energy Performance Certificates
West Street, Bognor Regis, West Sussex. PO21 1UF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bognor Regis Station0.3 miles
- Barnham Station3.7 miles
- Ford Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Farndell Estate Agents was established in 2008 with the fundamental ‘Ethos’ of providing a first class service to all clients within the Bognor Regis and surrounding area in both residential sales and lettings. As a family run ‘Independent Estate Agent’ Farndell Estate Agents now has a successful proven track record in ‘Client Care’ and the testimonials received from sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants alike are evidence of this.
‘Sound, honest advice is what is to be expected from F
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 14336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farndell Estate Agents, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.