Gibbon Street, Bishop Auckland
- Let available date:
- £519A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Apartment
- Lovely Fitted Kitchen
- EPC Grade
- UPVC Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Walking Distance To Shops
- Split Level Accommodation
- White Fitted Bathroom
- Viewing Essential
Externally there is a communal enclosed yard.
Ground Floor -
Communal Entrance - Entered via a upvc double glazed external door which leads through into the communal hallway. The spindled staircase leads off to the first floor landing.There is a rear lobby with a upvc door that gives access to the shared yard and additional staircase that leads to the lower ground floor for a fire escape route. The electric meters for each apartment are located in the hallway and a housed in a lockable cupboard. A upvc double glazed window located to the rear elevation provides natural light.
Apartment 5 -
Entrance - The entrance door leads straight into the open plan lounge.
Open Plan Lounge - 4.95m x 4.57m (16'03 x 15') - This spacious room is provided with an abundance of natural light by two upvc double glazed windows. There is a spindled balustrade where the stairs to the lower ground floor living accommodation is set out. Having two central heating radiators, television and telephone points. This room is open plan to the kitchen/diner.
Wc - Fitted with a white wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Having an extractor fan and central heating radiators.
Kitchen/Diner - 5.18m.0.61m x 3.05m.0.91m (17.02 x 10.03) - Fitted with a lovely range of wall and base units with contrasting laminated surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel single sink and drainer with mixer taps. Integral appliances include a brushed stainless steel electric oven, gas hob and extractor chimney. There is plumbing and space for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, central heating radiator and ample space for table. the wall mounted gas central heating boiler is located in this room. Natural light is provided by two upvc double glazed windows.
Lower Ground Floor -
Inner Hallway - This hallway gives access to both bedrooms and has a central heating radiator and an under stair storage cupboard. There is a fire exit door which leads to the staircase in the event of an emergency.
Bedroom One - 4.42m x2.57m (14'06 x8'05) - This well proportioned room has access to the Jack and jill bathroom. having a central heating radiator, telephone and television points.This well proportioned room has access to the Jack and jill bathroom. having a central heating radiator, telephone and television points.
Bathroom/Wc - this jack and Jill bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising of a wc, pedestal wash hand basin and a paneled bath with hand held shower/mixer tap. having a chrome heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two - 4.60m max x 3.10m (15'01 max x 10'02) - This room also has access to the jack and jill bathroom. Having a upvc double glazed window which provides natural light, television and telephone points.
External - To the rear of the property there is a communal yard with bin storage.
Tenant Information - All of our rental properties require a Holding Deposit equivalent to 1 week’s rent. The Tenant is entitled for this Holding Deposit to be repaid within 15 calendar days of their application proceeding. However, in most cases we hope to repay this to the Tenant on the day you move in and this will be deducted from your first month’s rent. This will need to be agreed with the Tenant during the application process.
You will lose your Holding Deposit if any of the following occurs:
1. You give us false or misleading information. For example, incorrect salary/income details or you fail to tell us about a CCJ.
2. You fail a Right to Rent check and are not eligible to reside in the UK.
3. You withdraw your application.
4. You drag your feet during the application process.
All of our rental properties will require a Security Deposit, payable on the day you move in, equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent.
Energy Performance Certificate -
BrochuresGibbon Street, Bishop Auckland
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Gibbon Street, Bishop Auckland
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bishop Auckland Station0.4 miles
- Shildon Station3.0 miles
- Newton Aycliffe Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31554925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Venture Properties, Crook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.