Stather Road, Burton-Upon-Stather, Scunthorpe
- NO CHAIN!
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Cottage Style House In Desirable Location
- Lounge, Dining Room & Fitted Kitchen
- Lawned Rear Garden With Timber Shed
- Courtyard Providing Off-Street Parking
Two bedroom semi-detached cottage style house in desirable village location with access to multiple local amenities. Briefly compromising lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and two en-suites. Externally, this home offers a parking courtyard and lawned rear garden.
NO CHAIN! Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Cottage Style House in Burton upon Stather. This home enjoys a desirable location with access to the local village amenities. This property will appeal to a wide range of buyers and will make a lovely home in this lovely location.
The ground floor compromises lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen.
To the first floor there are 2 bedrooms, both of which offering en-suites.
Externally, this home offers a courtyard providing off-street parking and a laid to lawn rear garden with patio area and timber shed.
Lounge 14' x 13' 10" max ( 4.27m x 4.22m max )
Offering two double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 8' 10" x 6' ( 2.69m x 1.83m )
Having a double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' x 11' 9" max ( 3.66m x 3.58m max )
Fitted Kitchen with wall/base units and complemented by work surfaces, ceramic flooring, inset spotlights and tiling to the walls. Also offering double glazed window, stainless steel gas oven and hob, cooker-hood, sink/drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator, central heating boiler and door to the storage area/ cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' max x 10' 10" ( 4.27m max x 3.30m )
Offering a double glazed window, central heating radiator, inset spotlights and colonial door.
Featuring a wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, heated towel rail and ceramic tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 11' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.63m )
L Shaped Bedroom with inset spotlights, colonial door and loft access.
Having ceramic tiled flooring, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail and shower cubicle.
The rear garden is laid to lawn and offers a timber shed, patio area and boarders.
Offering a courtyard with parking space for one to two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Stather Road, Burton-Upon-Stather, Scunthorpe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Scunthorpe Station5.0 miles
- Althorpe Station5.1 miles
- Saltmarshe Station6.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Scunthorpe William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Scunthorpe
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT109126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.