Julius Caesar Way, Stanmore
- Seven Bedrooms
- Six Bathrooms (Four En Sute)
- Over 3,400 sq ft
- Integral double garage
- Walking distance to station
Providing seven bedrooms with six bathrooms (four of which are en suite), this impressive house spans in excess of 3,500 sq ft over three floors and is well presented throughout, boasting an exceptionally imposing frontage; well-proportioned living space; a bright kitchen/breakfast room; secluded rear garden and integral double garage.
Comprising of only detached executive homes, Brockley Park is located on the edge of greenbelt countryside and six acres of open space, complete with pond and a nine-hole golf course beyond. All the local amenities of Canons Corner and Stanmore Broadway are within walking distance, as is Stanmore Underground Station which provides direct access via the Jubilee Line into the West End and Docklands. The A41, A5, M1 and M25 are also easily accessible. Schools, places of worship and recreational facilities are all well catered for in the surrounding area.
Accommodation and Amenities:
Large Entrance Hall * Sitting Room * Dining Room * Study * Conservatory * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Utility Room * Guest Cloakroom * First Floor Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom * Four Further First Floor Bedrooms (Three with En Suite Bathrooms) * Family Bathroom * Two Further Second Floor Bedrooms * Second Floor Family Bathrooms * Integral Double Garage * Driveway with Parking * Secluded Rear Garden
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Julius Caesar Way, Stanmore
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stanmore Station0.4 miles
- Canons Park Station1.2 miles
- Edgware Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Breslauer are one of the longest established independent firm of estate agents in this area.
Known for our solid and considered advice, we have consistently been at the forefront of selling fine homes for a very long time. With the help of our own unique trading style and self-instilled work ethic, we frequently outperform our competitors. For example, each of our negotiators takes personal ownership of any sales transaction they are handling. Their attention to detail is second to no
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2jcw. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breslauer, Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.