London Road, Attleborough, Norfolk, NR17
- Three Storey, Semi Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Large & Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen Diner With Additional Garden Room
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Outbuilding With Power & Electrics
- En-Suite To Master, Family Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Walking Distance To Town Centre
- Character Features Throughout
Situated just off the A11 and only a short walk from the market town of Attleborough, this family home offers a prime location alongside its charm and space. The property comprises of a hallway entrance, bay fronted living room, downstairs WC, large kitchen diner with built in appliances which flows through nicely to the additional garden room, family bathroom, two double bedrooms on the first floor and master bedroom on second floor with ensuite.
Living Room 13'5 x 12'8 (4.08m x 3.86m)
Kitchen Diner 19'9 x 12'8 (6.02m x 3.87m)
Garden Room/Conservatory 18'3 x 12'4 (5.56m x 3.76m)
Family Bathroom 9'8 x 8'4 (2.95m x 2.54m)
Bedroom 13' x 11' (3.96m x 3.35m)
Bedroom 13'3 x 10'1 (4.04m x 3.07m)
Master Bedroom 14'7 x 10'9 (4.45m x 3.28m)
Ensuite 4'7 x 4'4 (1.40m x 1.32m)
Something special, the properties rear garden offers a lot of space. Well maintained by its current owners, the long stretching garden consist of a large patio area, laid lawn, smart flower beds, mature tree's and shrubs creating a relaxing and private environment. It also benefits from various outbuildings with power and electricity and IT'S OWN BAR! The front of the property has a brick weave driveway offering off road parking.
Attleborough is a popular market town just off the A11. Attleborough offers a wide range of excellent local amenities including independent shopping facilities, supermarkets, bars, doctors and schooling. The A11 provides easy access from the property to Norwich and Thetford. This is an opportunity to live tucked away in a rural position yet within easy reach of transport links.
Leaving Norwich heading South on A11, turn left onto the Attleborough Bypass, turn left onto Queen's Road following round onto High Street, continuing onto London Road where the property can be found on your right hand side and identified by our PropertyLadder For Sale board.
*PLOT IMAGE IS FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT ACCURATELY INDICATE THE ACTUAL BOUNDARY*
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: E
COUNCIL TAX BANDING: C BRECKLAND COUNCIL
Property Ladder, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any leasehold charges are provided by the seller and provision should be made to have your legal representative fact check this.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Property Ladder have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
London Road, Attleborough, Norfolk, NR17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Attleborough Station0.5 miles
- Eccles Road Station3.5 miles
- Spooner Row Station3.6 miles
About the agent
How it all started...
Property Ladder opened its doors in the troubled property market of 2008. A move, that was considered by many, to be ill considered, bearing in mind that several large estate agency chains closed theirs, in the same year, due to the credit crunch.
However, as a family, we knew that there was and still is a place in the market, for a company who puts a strong focus on client satisfaction, whilst delivering excellent sale prices. This is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PL990099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Ladder, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.