Ernest Street, Merthyr Tydfil, CF47 0YP
- MIDDLE TERRACE HOUSE
- SITUATE CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- OPPORTUNITY TO FURTHER UP-GRADE
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- EPC IN PREPARATION [ EPC RATED ]
Ask our office for further information on the condition of the property.
uPVC double glazed front entrance door, staircase to first floor.
LOUNGE 3.6m x 6.9m
Rooms opened into one large room, French doors to rear.
KITCHEN 6.1m x 1.6m
Various freestanding units, connection for cooker and plumbing (Needs to be refitted)
UTILITY ROOM WITH WC 1.6m x 2.7m
uPVC double glazed rear door, base units, plumbing or washing machine.
NUMBER 1 BEDROOM 3.8m x 3m
NUMBER 2 BEDROOM 2.9m x 3m
NUMBER 3 BEDROOM 2.7m x 1.8m
BATHROOM.WC 2.7m x 2.1m
This needs to be refitted and completed. Newly tiled walls and floor.
Rear yard to patio area, block built workshop/storage. Access from rear lane.
All Main Services to the property. Gas Central Heating.
Note Central heating, services & appliances are not tested by this office.
[ You can download the full EPC report from the online register or request copy from this office ]
| | | | |
These particulars do not constitute any part of contract. Every effort has been made to make these particulars correct however none of these statements are to be relied upon as representations of fact and any purchaser should satisfy themselves by inspection. The Vendor, Derek B Phillips estate agents or any person under their employment does not give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property. Further details together with a request to view or gain access with the keys may be obtained by contacting the Agent. Through this office it is understood that all negotiations are to be conducted.
Ernest Street, Merthyr Tydfil, CF47 0YP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Merthyr Tydfil Station0.4 miles
- Pentre-bach Station1.1 miles
- Troed-y-rhiw Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Est 1957, We are Merthyr Tydfil's longest established estate agent. A third generation Family firm, an independent and true local agent. We have been selling property for over sixty years!
Our vast amount of experience and knowledge allows us to offer a complete and professional service to our buyers & sellers.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 54ERNEST. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Derek B Phillips, Merthyr Tydfil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.