Culford Mews, Islington, London, N1
- Architecturally Designed Mews House
- 2 Double Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Stunning Contemporary Design and Quality Finish Throughout
- Private Balcony and Delightful Secluded Garden
- Garage and Personal Gym
- Moments' From Dalston Stations and Bus Routes
- Superb De Beauvoir Location Close to Fashionable Bars, Restaurant and Amenities
- 214.1 sq m / 2305 sq ft
Entering off Culford Mews there is a large garage with the potential for a car lift. On the ground floor is a large double bedroom which is currently used as an additional reception and benefits from a private patio and beautiful bathroom with contemporary style free-standing volcanic bath, separate walk-in shower and elegant marble tiling.
To the lower ground floor, a wide hallway with ample bespoke inbuilt storage leads to a further double bedroom with skylight window and a further shower room with 'Jack and Jill' contemporary style basins and walk-in shower. A further versatile space to the front of the property is currently laid out as a private gym.
To the upper (first) floor, there is an impressive open plan reception/kitchen/diner, with private balconies to either end and superb space for relaxing, entertaining and dining. The kitchen area itself comprises a full range of high quality matching white fronted wall, base and drawer units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor and electric oven, and further range of integrated appliances.
The property offers meticulously designed accommodation throughout, with enormous attention to detail, creating a unique living space in an extremely sought after location.
The property is conveniently located within easy access of both Dalston Junction and Dalston Kingsland stations, as well as numerous regular bus routes providing excellent cross-London links. Dalston itself offers an array of fashionable shops, bars, cafes and restaurants, all within just a short distance of the property. Ref: ISL
NB: Please note that this property has been digitally staged with funiture.
Culford Mews, Islington, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalston Kingsland Station0.3 miles
- Dalston Junction Station0.3 miles
- Canonbury Station0.4 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9ghlnxdo_EAF_52264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.